Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania Out For Nintendo Switch October 5
It's time to go bananas on the Switch with a new Super Monkey Ball game.
Sega's Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania was revealed at the E3 2021 Nintendo Direct. A remaster of the first two Super Monkey Ball games and the Deluxe edition, Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania will be headed to Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S on October 5.
The last time Sega released a Super Monkey Ball game was 2019's HD remaster of the Wii's Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz. While it didn't have much of an impact on the Wii, the remaster proved to be more successful on the Switch.
Another remaster, this time of the fan-favorite Super Monkey Ball Deluxe, will likely be an even bigger draw with fans of the series. Nintendo says that this combination of games will include over 300 recreated stages from the original three Super Monkey Ball games that you'll be able to bounce, tilt, and roll through.
E3 2021 News & Announcements
- Nintendo Switch OLED Announced, Coming October 8
- E3 2021: Schedule, Participants, And What To Expect
- Xbox & Bethesda E3 Showcase Announcements: Starfield, Halo Infinite, Diablo 2
- Nintendo Direct E3 2021 Announcements: Breath Of The Wild 2, Metroid Dread, Advance Wars
- E3 2021 Games Confirmed So Far
- Ubisoft Forward E3 2021 Announcements: Far Cry 6, Mario + Rabbids 2, Avatar
- Square Enix E3 2021 Stream Announcements: Guardians Of The Galaxy, Final Fantasy Origin, Babylon's Fall
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.