Street Fighter 5 Special Editions Revealed for Japan
Capcom unveils Volcanic and Valuable Editions of Street Fighter 5.
We'll begin emailing you updates about %gameName%.
Capcom has unveiled special editions of its upcoming fighting game Street Fighter 5. The announcement was made on its Japanese online store (via EventHubs) and details the Volcanic Edition, priced at 12,990 yen (~$108.8) plus tax, and the Valuable Edition, priced at 11,990 yen (~$100.4) plus tax. It has not been confirmed whether these special editions will be launching for territories outside of Japan.
The Valuable Edition includes the following:
- Visionary book which features developer interviews
- Ryu, Chun-Li, Cammy, and M. Bison costumes
- Vital box (box for the game featuring special art and a move list)
- Code for 1,000 Zeni (in-game currency)
- Director's edition colours for all characters
- DVD with 60-minute guide for the game presented by Ryuichi "Woshige" Shigeno, who served as battle planner on the game
The pricier Volcanic Edition will include all of the above, as well as exclusive costumes for Ryu and Chun-Li, an exclusive in-game title, and additional Zeni. Both editions will be available on the same day the game launches in Japan on February 18 this year for the PlayStation 4 and PC.
Street Fighter 5 will launch in Europe and North America on February 16. Capcom recently announced that the game will support Valve's Stream Controller, although it was not specified whether this feature would be available at launch. To see which characters have been confirmed for the game so far, see this gallery.
Check out the Volcanic and Valuable editions in the images below.