Stray Brings Cyberpunk, Robots, And Cats To PS5 In 2021
In a world of robots, cats are still around. Thank goodness.
During Sony's PlayStation 5 reveal event, Annapurna Interactive showed off its next game, Stray. It's apparently set in a post-human world where cats have survived--and you hapen to play as one. The trailer showed off an adorable feline in the rusted, clanking world of robots. It's coming in 2021.
The cinematic trailer didn't give many details, but it gave us a good idea of the feel of the world. The cat appears to be wearing a backpack-like harness.
The PlayStation reveal event revealed a number of upcoming PS5 games, including Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Gran Turismo 7, and Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart. And while we don't know how much the PS5 costs yet, we did get a first look at what the console looks like.
PS5, Xbox Series X, Switch And More Games Coverage
- Gran Turismo 7 Delayed To 2022 Due To Challenges Related To COVID-19
- Sony Announces New PSVR Headset For PS5
- PS5 Restock Tracker: Latest Updates For PS5 Availability
- + Show More PS5, Xbox Series X, Switch And More Games Coverage Links (2)
- How To Sign Up For Diablo 2: Resurrected's Alpha
- Splatoon 3 Announced For Nintendo Switch, Coming In 2022
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the conversation