Star Citizen - FPS Gameplay Reveal
- Giving Batman: Arkham Origins A Second Chance
- 7 Game Series That Need A Comeback
- Top New Games Releasing On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week -- February 23-29, 2019
- 19 Things We Learned From The Animal Crossing: New Horizons Direct
- The 6 Biggest Changes To Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Persona 5, Sonic, And More Remade In Dreams
- Star Trek: Picard Episode 5 "Stardust City Rag" Breakdown & Easter Eggs
- Apex Legends Season 4 Kings Canyon Champion Gameplay
- Fight Us In Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[cl-r] On PS4 | GameSpot Community Fridays
- Destiny 2 Xur Location Guide February 21
- Top New Video Games Releasing On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week -- February 16-22, 2020
- Getting An S Rank & A Perfect Combo In Bloodroots
Please use a html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
This video has an invalid file format.
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video
By clicking 'enter', you agree to GameSpot's
The crowdfunding campaign for Wing Commander creator Chris Roberts' upcoming PC space sim, Star Citizen, has now surpassed $63 million. This is up from $61 million notched just two weeks ago.
To date, more than 661,000 people have backed Star Citizen. The game is the most crowdfunded project of any kind in history. Roberts is hopeful the title can reach $100 million during its lifetime.
Star Citizen's original Kickstarter campaign ended nearly two years ago, with further funding later shifting to the game's official website, where the bulk of contributions have been made.
Developer Cloud Imperium Games says Star Citizen is hoping to be the first AAA game developed with money from fans instead of a big-name publisher. It seems well on its way to achieving that goal.
For more on Star Citizen and Roberts himself, check out part one and part two of GameSpot's interview with the legendary designer.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com