Star Citizen Alpha Patch 2.1.2 Released, See the Changes Here
Alpha Patch 2.1.2 is here.
We'll begin emailing you updates about %gameName%.
Star Citizen's latest update has arrived. Cloud Imperium Games has released Alpha Patch 2.1.2, which is described by the developer as a "very targeted bug fix patch for Crusader and Arena Commander."
You'll know you have the right version if your launcher shows "2.1.2-315233" as the client version, Cloud Imperium explained on the game's website. The studio also recommends that you delete your USER folder for the Public client after installing the patch. Full instructions are available here.
Below are Alpha Patch 2.1.2's official patch notes and some other important details, as published on Star Citizen's website.
- A jet-pack looking item has re-appeared on the back of characters in Crusader, that will occasionally flicker in or out of reality.
- We are aware that ArcCorp is still suffering from some texture problems and level of detail popping.
Arena Commander Module:
- Fixed an issue where destroying the turret of a ship would render it unable to be targeted by other players.
- Fixed an issue where a ships HUD could be (accidentally) interacted with outside of free-mouse or HUDinteraction mode.
- Made several changes to potentially resolve the extreme audio corruption that could be experienced during extended gameplay sessions.
In other news about the Star Citizen, the $100 million game, creator Chris Roberts has answered 10 fan questions, including those involving penalties for misbehaving players and the status of Star Citizen's FPS module.