Spider-Man 2's Latest Update Saves Peter Parker From Benches And Railings
Here's everything you need to know about the 1.001.005 update.
Insomniac Games has released its latest patch notes for its superhero game Marvel's Spider-Man 2. The update addresses various issues in the game, including NPCs spawning, MJ's health, Peter getting stuck in specific areas, and more.
1.001.005 patch addresses the issue where NPCs would spawn on top of one another whenever they're in boats and the issue where MJ would get one-shot when someone is playing on a higher difficulty setting. In addition, players will not have to worry about losing the ability to jump, and Peter no longer has to fear being stuck on a bench or railing, because both issues have been addressed. On top of that, the issue of the wrong Spider-Man receiving a phone call after switching characters has also been addressed.
In addition to addressing those issues, other issues are being further investigated, such as one where players become stuck in the finale of Marko's Memories. The issue where models wouldn't load correctly whenever someone has played for a long time is being further examined.
For more Spider-Man news, check out our sales guide detailing how to get the game for free in a Black Friday sale and our gallery showcasing the best Easter eggs.
Listed below are the official patch notes:
- Addressed an issue where NPCs could spawn on top of each other in boats
- Addressed an issue where MJ could be defeated in one hit on higher difficulty settings
- Addressed multiple issues where hiding the HUD would cause some missions to fail to trigger
- Addressed an issue where collision was missing on the floor in the harbor
- Further addressed issues where players could become stuck in the finale of Marko's Memories
- Addressed an issue where players could switch character during the defeat sequence.
- Addressed an issue where the player could become stuck running on a wall
- Addressed an issue where the wrong Spider-Man could receive phone calls if the player switched characters during a call
- Addressed an issue where the player could lose the ability to jump
- Addressed multiple issues where inputs would not register after zipping to a point
- Addressed an issue where the game would not properly reload after being defeated by a boss.
- Addressed an issue where Peter Parker could become stuck on a bench or railing.
- Addressed an issue where Spider-Man could clip through the map and become stuck during combat
- Addressed an issue where the Hang Ten Trophy would not count flips accurately
- Addressed an issue where inputs would not register after grabbing a memory crystal
- Further addressed issues where models would not load properly after long play sessions
- Addressed an issue where the player character could leave a mission and enter the open world resulting in corrupted saves
- Improved stability