SoulCalibur 6 Release Date And Buying Guide (US)
Slice and dice.
A new fighting game contender has entered the ring. SoulCalibur VI is the latest installment of Bandai Namco's long-running fighting game series, and out now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Like the previous games, it pits weapon-wielding combatants against each other and sees the inclusion of many familiar faces for anyone who's played the previous games--or anyone who's played The Witcher, for that matter.
If you're ready to go all-in on SoulCalibur VI, you'll probably want to know what comes with each edition of the game, and where you can get it. Below, we've gathered all of the information you need to make an informed pre-order decision. Let's get to it.
The standard edition contains the game itself and nothing else. But really, what else do you need? The best deal at the time of this writing is at Newegg, where you'll save $10.
- Amazon -- $60 -- PS4 | Xbox One | PC
- Best Buy -- $60 -- PS4 | Xbox One
- GameStop -- $60 -- PS4 | Xbox One | PC
- Microsoft Store -- $60 -- Xbox One
- Newegg -- $50 -- PS4 | Xbox One
- PlayStation Store -- $60 -- PS4
- Steam -- $60 -- PC
- Target -- $60 -- PS4 | Xbox One
Physical versions of the deluxe edition come with the season pass, the soundtrack on CD, and a metal case with a built-in soundbox that can play four voiceover snippets. Digital versions cost $10 less but only contain the game and season pass.
- Amazon -- $100 -- PS4 | Xbox One
- Best Buy -- $100 -- PS4 | Xbox One
- GameStop -- $100 -- PS4 | Xbox One
- Microsoft Store -- $90 -- Xbox One (digital version)
- Newegg -- $100 -- PS4 | Xbox One
- PlayStation Store -- $90 -- PS4 (digital version)
- Steam -- $90 -- PC (digital version)
- Target -- $100 -- PS4 | Xbox One
The $150 collector's edition comes with even more items. You'll get everything included in the deluxe edition, plus a 120-page art book and a 12-inch collectible Sophitia figure, all packaged in a long collector's edition box.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org