Some Great Steam PC Games On Sale This Week
Good deals this week.
When it comes to PC game deals, you may think of Steam as the platform with massive sales a few times a year. What you might not know is that Steam offers a new batch of deals each Monday, in what it calls week-long deals. This week's fresh set of discounts is now available, so read on to find out which games you can get for cheap between now and September 17.
Platformer fans can pick up a pair of terrific games for cheap this week. Rayman Origins is only $7 right now, and the sequel Rayman Legends is down to $10. Both games are delightfully creative and filled with all kinds of enemies, bosses, secrets, and platforming challenges.
If shooters are your preferred game type, you'll find no shortage in this week's sale. Many Call of Duty titles are discounted, including Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 for $10. If CoD isn't your thing, you can grab Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for $3 or Borderlands 2 for $5. Or you can venture beyond your comfort zone and try something totally different with Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime for $6.
Retro gamers can pick up Sega Mega Drive and Genesis Classics for just $15. It contains tons of games, ranging from Sonic CD (and other Sonic games), Virtua Fighter 2, ToeJam & Earl, Phantasy Star II, Golden Axe, Shining Force II, Comix Zone, and a whole lot more. That's a great deal for anyone who grew up playing Sega systems or is interested in the era.
You can find more of our picks below, or you can take a look at the full list of 617 games on sale here.
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 -- $3 / £2
- Borderlands 2 -- $5 / £5
- Call of Duty: World at War -- $10 / £10
- Call of Duty: Black Ops -- $20 / £15
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 -- $10 / £10
- Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime -- $6 / £4
- Oxygen Not Included -- $21 / £16
- Rayman Legends -- $10 / £6
- Rayman Origins -- $7 / £3
- Sega Mega Drive and Genesis Classics -- $15 / £13
- Singularity -- $7.50 / £4
- This is the Police -- $4 / £4
- Unbox: Newbie's Adventures -- $5 / £4
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org