Skyrim, Among Us, Yakuza 3-6, And More Coming To Xbox Game Pass
Even more games are on their way to the Xbox Game Pass library.
New games are being added to Xbox Game Pass's library all the time and The Game Awards brought news on several more, including some big-name titles. Following the event, Microsoft confirmed even more games, a number of which will be available in the next week.
The initial list is headlined by Bethesda's enduringly popular RPG The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, which is heading to the catalog on December 15. Meanwhile, Among Us will come to Game Pass "soon" on PC, where it's normally a paid title (unlike the free-to-play mobile version). A new Among Us map was revealed at The Game Awards, too, and the game is coming to Switch.
Also coming to Game Pass in the near future is the entire mainline Kiryu Yakuza saga. The Yakuza Remastered Collection (containing Yakuza 3, 4, and 5) will be available on Game Pass beginning January 28, 2021. After that, Yakuza 6: The Song of Life will release on Game Pass on March 25, 2021. All of the Yakuza games will also make their debut on PC alongside Xbox.
Other new games coming to Game Pass include Neoverse, Killer Queen Black, The Medium, and Cyber Shadow. All of these will be available on Xbox, while everything but Neoverse and Skyrim will be available on PC.
In a follow-up blog post, a number of other games were confirmed. Mørkredd is available right now on console and PC, with support for Android streaming as well. Beholder and Code Vein will arrive on December 17 for console and Android, while Xbox will also get Monster Train that day. This is a new console release of a great spin on the Slay the Spire-esque roguelike deckbuilder genre.
Here's the complete list of what's just been announced or reconfirmed, along with release dates:
- Among Us (PC) -- December 17
- Beholder: Complete Edition (Android & Console -- December 17
- Code Vein (Android & Console) -- December 17
- Cybershadow (Console & PC)
- The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan (PC) -- December 17
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim (Android & Console) -- December 15
- Killer Queen Black (Console)
- The Medium (Console & PC)
- Monster Train (Console) ID@Xbox -- December 17
- MotoGP 20 (Android, Console & PC) -- December 17
- My Friend Pedro (Android) ID@Xbox -- December 17
- Mørkredd (Android, Console & PC) -- available now
- Neoverse (Android & Console) ID@Xbox -- December 17
- Wilmot's Warehouse (Console & PC) ID@Xbox -- December 17
- Yakuza 3 Remastered (Console & PC) -- January 28
- Yakuza 4 Remastered (Console & PC) -- January 28
- Yakuza 5 Remastered (Console & PC) -- January 28
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life (Console & PC) -- March 25
Just this week, Xbox Game Pass added several new games, including Call of the Sea. Other December additions have consisted of Control, Haven, and, on PC, Doom Eternal. Meanwhile, Microsoft has confirmed plans for xCloud streaming, available through Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, to be available on iOS devices and Windows 10 PCs next spring.
Alongside all of the upcoming arrivals, Microsoft announced three games that will leave Game Pass on December 30: Farming Simulator 17, Football Manager 2020, and Mortal Kombat X.