GameSpot may receive revenue from affiliate and advertising partnerships for sharing this content and from purchases through links.

Shoot Through Post-Apocalyptic Worlds With Fantatical's Latest Bundle

The Diamond Collection bundle includes Rage 2 and Metro Exodus, and will let you grab five PC games of your choice for only $4.60 each.


Fanatical's latest build-your-own bundle deal is live, with a smattering of science fiction worlds for you to explore and, for at least a few of them, shoot your way through. The more PC games you grab from the April 2024 edition of the Diamond Collection Build Your Own Bundle, the bigger the discount--three games will run you $15, four games go for $18, and five games cost $23, or $4.60 each. Rage 2 leads off this batch, and there are a few other standouts worth grabbing through this deal.

Fanatical Diamond Collection Build Your Own Bundle April 2024

  • Heaven Dust 2
  • My Little Universe
  • Ozymandias
  • Rage 2 - Deluxe Edition
  • No Straight Roads - Encore Edition
  • Symphony of War
  • Metro Exodus - Gold Edition
  • KeyWe
  • Airship: Kingdoms Adriift
  • Three Minutes to Eight
  • Roguebook
  • Call of the Sea
  • Airborne Kingdom
  • Tin Hearts
  • Devilated
  • The Legend of Tianding
  • Kraken Academy!!

As mentioned, the bundle includes two notable sci-fi first-person shooters. The first is Rage 2, which puts you in a post-apocalyptic open world where 80% of the world's population was annihilated by an asteroid. As for the other 20%--a lot of them are raiders and mutants, and you need to shoot them.

For another take on the aftermath of the end of the world, you could pick up Metro Exodus, the third game in the trilogy that started with Metro 2033 back in 2010. Exodus also adds an open-world flavor to the mutant-filled world of the Metro franchise, and you'll need a gas mask and a gun to survive.

If you want something with a little less action, the near-future adventure game Three Minutes to Eight will give you another science fiction take, while No Straight Roads will scratch your itch for a music-infused action adventure.

You can also go into spooky take on the past with the Lovecraft-inspired, puzzle-filled first-person adventure title Call of the Sea, or dive into a fantasy world of card-based battles in the deckbuilder Roguebook. You can find the full list of games in the Diamond Collection above. If you're looking for more deals, check out Fanatical's Build Your Own Wonder bundle to get games for as low as $0.50, the Play-On-The-Go Spring Edition bundle to fill out your Steam deck library, and Woot's month-long game sale.

Disclosure: GameSpot and Fanatical are both owned by Fandom.

Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email

Join the conversation
There are no comments about this story