Shin Megami Tensei V Launches Exclusively For Nintendo Switch On November 12
Shin Megami Tensei 5 looks to be the post-apocalyptic demon-battling game fans are looking for.
Atlus showed off a new trailer for Shin Megami Tensei V during the Nintendo Direct E3 2021 presentation, giving us a look at the latest entry's dimension-hopping multiverse. Playing as a high school student in Tokyo, you're sent into an alternate dimension where angels and demons fight, and it looks stunning.
Set in a wasteland filled with both friendly and enemy demons, Shin Megami Tensei V uses a command system that lets you target weak points in order to string consecutive actions together. You can also have conversations with friendly demons to "negotiate" with them in order to make them a full ally. If you reject a request from them, they may ally with you, too, and you can also fuse them together.
Shin Megami Tensei will be available exclusively for Nintendo Switch on November 12. The long-running series also includes the Persona games, which have sporadically released on Nintendo systems, such as Persona 5 Strikers.
E3 2021 News & Announcements
- Nintendo Switch OLED Announced, Coming October 8
- E3 2021: Schedule, Participants, And What To Expect
- Xbox & Bethesda E3 Showcase Announcements: Starfield, Halo Infinite, Diablo 2
- Nintendo Direct E3 2021 Announcements: Breath Of The Wild 2, Metroid Dread, Advance Wars
- E3 2021 Games Confirmed So Far
- Ubisoft Forward E3 2021 Announcements: Far Cry 6, Mario + Rabbids 2, Avatar
- Square Enix E3 2021 Stream Announcements: Guardians Of The Galaxy, Final Fantasy Origin, Babylon's Fall
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.