Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition Announced, Comes With All DLC
The action game and all of its DLC, together in one $50 package.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Warner Bros. on Wednesday announced a Game of the Year edition for its Lord of the Rings action-adventure game, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor. The new version launches on May 5 for $50.
The Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition comes with the main game (of course), along with all previously released expansion packs (see below).
Shadow of Mordor received widespread praise upon its release last fall. It later took home the Game of the Year award at the Game Developers Choice Awards. GameSpot also named the game our overall Game of the Year for 2014.
Below is a breakdown of what is included with the bundle, courtesy of Warner Bros.
- Story Packs: The Lord of The Hunt and The Bright Lord
- Skins: The Dark Ranger, Captain of the Watch, Lord of the Hunt, The Bright Lord, Power of Shadow, and Lithariel Skins
- Runes: Hidden Blade, Deadly Archer, Flame of Anor, Rising Storm, Orc Slayer, Defiant to the End, Elven Grace, Ascendant, One with Nature
- Missions: Guardians of the Flaming Eye, The Berserks, and The Skull Crushers Warband Missions
- Challenge Modes: Test of Power, Test of Speed, Test of Wisdom, Endless Challenge, Test of the Wild, Test of the Ring, Test of Defiance Challenge Modes
- Additional Features: Photo Mode
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com