September video game sales
Madden NFL 2003 is at the top of NPD's top-10 video game sales chart for September.
The latest installment in EA Sports' long-running football franchise has sold well in its first two months in stores and is again at the top of NPD's latest video game sales chart. Nintendo's Super Mario Sunshine has slipped a notch to make way for Kingdom Hearts' debut at the number two spot.
August / September / Title / Platform/ Publisher / Average Price
1 / 1 / Madden NFL 2003 / PS2 / EA / $49
* / 2 / Kingdom Hearts / PS2 / Square EA / $50
2 / 3 / Super Mario Sunshine / GC / Nintendo / $50
3 / 4 / SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs / PS2 / SCEA / $60
* / 5 / Tekken 4 / PS2 / NAMCO / $50
* / 6 / Star Fox Adventures / GC / Nintendo / $50
* / 7 / Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Duel Stories / GBC / Konami / $29
* / 8 / Animal Crossing / GC / Nintendo / $50
6 / 9 / Grand Theft Auto III / PS2 / Rockstar / $50
* / 10 / Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories / PS / Konami / $30
The list above ranks games according to retail sales. To see a list of games ranked according to GameSpot review score, visit our