Sekiro And All The New Stadia Games Shown In July Stadia Connect
A new Stadia Connect debuted a number of new games coming to the streaming platform, including GameSpot's GOTY 2019, Sekiro.
In the latest Stadia Connect presentation, Google outlined 15 more games coming to the service in the coming months. That includes the critically acclaimed Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, the upcoming action-RPG Outriders, and five platform exclusives.
Sekiro is coming in Fall 2020, letting Stadia users catch up on GameSpot's 2019 Game of the Year award winner. The presentation also announced the full Hitman series including Hitman 3, with the two previous ones coming in September. Outriders is coming to Stadia in 2021, and WWE 2K Battlegrounds is coming September 18.
The Stadia Connect also debuted a couple of exclusives, along with studio deals on a few more. The multiplayer arena game Outcasters from Splash Damage will be exclusive to Stadia, along with Orcs Must Die 3. In fact, Orcs Must Die will be included for Stadia Pro subscribers as of July 14. Google also announced that Harmonix, Uppercut Games, and Supermassive Games are all working on Stadia exclusives.
You can check out a list of all the games and expected release dates from the Stadia Connect below.
- Dead by Daylight (September 2020 - cross-progression with PC, Switch)
- Harmonix title (Stadia exclusive)
- Hello Neighbor (September 20)
- Hello Neighbor: Hide & Seek (holiday 2020)
- Hitman (September 1)
- Hitman 2 (September 1)
- Hitman 3 (January 2021)
- NBA 2K21 (Fall 2020)
- One Hand Clapping (timed exclusive in early access)
- Orcs Must Die 3 (Stadia exclusive)
- Outcasters (Stadia exclusive)
- Outriders (2021)
- PGA Tour 2K21 (August 21)
- PUBG Season 8 (July 30)
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (Fall 2020)
- Serious Sam 4 (August 2020)
- Super Bomberman R Online (Fall 2020 - timed exclusive)
- Supermassive Games title (Stadia exclusive)
- Uppercut Games title (Stadia exclusive)
- WWE 2K Battlegrounds (September 18)