The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
See The Best Xbox One Deals On Xbox Live This Week
You can own all three Metro games for just $25.
Microsoft's latest weekly sale is live now, bringing deals on a wide variety of Xbox One games through February 10. The brunt of the new sale focuses on Deep Silver's catalog, which means you can save big on popular franchises like Metro and Dead Island. Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass Ultimate subscribers can get even more deals, including steep discounts on the Crash Bandicoot franchise and Diablo 3: Eternal Collection.
All three Metro games are discounted to really low prices. Metro Exodus, the most recent game in the post-apocalyptic shooter franchise, is down to $19.79 (was $60). The Metro Redux Bundle compiles Metro 2033 Redux and Metro: Last Light Redux and is just $6 right now (was $30). If you already own one of those two games, you can grab Last Light Redux or 2033 Redux for $5 each (were $20).
If you want an open-world action game that doesn't take itself seriously, Saints Row IV: Re-Elected & Gat Out of Hell is $6 (was $30) and Saints Row spin-off Agents of Mayhem is $4 (was $20). Alternatively, you can run through hordes of zombies in the Dead Island Collection for $7.49 ($30). The collection compiles Dead Island Definitive Edition and Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition, both of which are $5 a piece (were $20). Medieval role-playing game Kingdom Come: Deliverance isn't as markedly discounted, but $18 (was $30) is still a good price for the well-received open-world RPG.
I also have to give a shout-out to Mighty No. 9, the Mega Man spiritual successor that didn't live up to the hype. It's by no means a stellar game, but it's still pretty fun and is on sale for only $4 (was $20).
This week's deals for Xbox Live Gold subscribers include Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled for $24 (was $40), Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy for $20 (was $40), and Diablo 3: Eternal Collection for $19.79 (was $60).
In addition to the current slate of deals, anime fans can still shop the Anime Month sale, which features discounts on Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm, Mega Man 11, Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet, and more. Dragon Ball Super's first season is also free to claim until February 6.
You can view all current Xbox One deals at the Microsoft Store and check out our picks below.
Best Xbox One weekly deals
- Agents of Mayhem -- $4 (
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy -- $20 (
- Crash Bandicoot Bundle - N. Sane Trilogy + CTR Nitro-Fueled -- $41.24 (
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled -- $23 (
- Dead Island Definitive Collection -- $7.49 (
- Dead Island Definitive Edition -- $5 (
- Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition -- $5 (
- Deadlight: Director's Cut -- $3 (
- Diablo 3: Eternal Collection -- $19.79 (
- Homefront: The Revolution -- $4 (
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance -- $18 (
- Metro Exodus -- $19.79 (
- Metro Redux Bundle -- $6 (
- Metro 2033 Redux -- $5 (
- Metro: Last Light Redux -- $5 (
- Mighty No. 9 -- $4 (
- Outward -- $16 (
- Saints Row IV: Re-Elected & Gat Out of Hell -- $6 (
*Xbox Live Gold subscribers only
Amazon Prime Day 2021 News & Deals
- When Is Amazon Prime Day 2021: Dates, Deals, And What To Expect
- Best Early Amazon Prime Day Deals Live Now 2021
- Best Prime Day PlayStation Deals: PS5 And PS4 Deals Available Now
- Prime Day Switch Deals: Best Nintendo Switch Discounts So Far
- Best Amazon Prime Day TV Deals 2021: 4K, OLED, And More
- Prime Day Monitor Deals: 1080p, 1440p, And Ultrawide Gaming Monitors
- Prime Day Phone Deals: Samsung Galaxy S21, Google Pixel 3 XL, And More Early Discounts