The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Save On Xbox One Horror Games Like Layers Of Fear, Outlast, And More Before This Sale Ends
Microsoft is hosting an Un-Halloween Horror Sale on the Xbox Store, discounting dozens of games on Xbox One, including Dead by Daylight and Outlast.
Horror fans looking for something new to play on Xbox One this week will want to check out the this week's sale on the Xbox Store. Microsoft's Un-Halloween Horror Sale features discounts on dozens of horror and suspense titles, including multiplayer games such as Friday the 13th: The Game and Dead by Daylight. The sale is live now and runs through April 27.
Though most of us are currently spending more time at home nowadays, you can still connect with friends and loved ones through online multiplayer. Dead by Daylight: Special Edition is discounted to $12 (was $30), while Friday the 13th: The Game is down to just $5 ($20). At this point, the player base for Friday the 13th is probably pretty small, but Dead by Daylight still receives regular updates. It's a great time to check out what these asymmetrical survival horror games have to offer. Additionally, open-world survival horror game 7 Ways to Die is slashed to $18 (was $30).
A bunch of story-driven horror games are also on sale, including a pair of great games from Polish studio Bloober Team. Layers of Fear, a creepy adventure revolving around a tortured artist, is $5 (was $20). Alternatively, you can pick up a bundle including Layers of Fear and sci-fi horror game Observer for $16 (was $40). Set in 2084, Observer stars a detective who has the ability to hack into the minds of others.
Those looking for something even grittier can pick up the Outlast: Bundle of Terror for $5 (was $25), which comes with the sadistic base game and Whistleblower DLC. Outlast puts you in the shoes of investigative journalist who visits a psychiatric hospital filled with homicidal patients. The sequel, Outlast 2, pushes the unsightly horrors to the max and is also steeply discounted at $7.49 (was $30)
You can browse the full Un-Halloween Horror Sale on the Xbox Store and check out our picks below. If you own a Nintendo Switch or PS4, you can still shop spring sales at the Switch Eshop and PlayStation Store, too.
Best deals at Xbox Store
- 7 Ways to Die -- $18 (
- Children of Morta -- $14.73 (
- Dandara: Trials of Fear Edition -- $6 (
- Dead by Daylight: Special Edition -- $12 (
- Friday the 13th: The Game -- $5 (
- Layers of Fear -- $5 (
- Layers of Fear and Observer Bundle -- $16 (
- Outlast: Bundle of Terror -- $5 (
- Outlast 2 -- $7.49 (
- Oxenfree -- $5 (
Best Deals And Sales This Week
- Pikmin 3 Deluxe For Nintendo Switch Discounted To Best Price Yet
- Hulu Launches $2 Subscription Offer For College Students
- Hori Split Pad Pro For Nintendo Switch Gets A Rare Discount
- Razer's New Gaming Laptops With RTX 3080 GPU Revealed
- Ring Fit Adventure Is On Sale Just In Time For Your New Year's Resolutions
- CES 2021: Arcade1Up Unveils New Cabinets For X-Men, Killer Instinct, And More
- Get This Incredible Attack On Titan Manga Bundle For Just $20 For A Limited Time
- New Spider-Man: Miles Morales Funko Pops Up For Preorder, Including Bodega Cat Suit
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.