Save Big On 1TB Of Lifetime Cloud Storage For A Limited Time
The lifetime subscription comes with a few additional perks, along with support for PC and mobile devices.
If you're running out of local storage or simply want a convenient and affordable way to access your files on any device, purchasing cloud storage can offer great value. Right now, consider picking up a lifetime subscription to Koofr Cloud Storage , which is currently offering its 1TB plan for just $140. You’ll also find 100GB and 250GB plans on sale for $30 and $60, respectively, if you don’t need the full 1TB of storage space.
Koofr might not be a big name like Google Drive or OneDrive, but it works in much the same way. You’ll be able to transfer files from your PC or smartphone and remotely access them through the Koofr app. In fact, you can even connect your Koofr account with existing platforms (such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive) to make it even easier to shift around your cloud files. Beyond its ease of use, here are some other quick facts about the little-known, but useful, service:
- Doesn’t track your actions
- Upload and share files of any size
- Koofr Duplicate Finder helps free up space by deleting duplicate files
- Rename multiple files at once with the renaming tool
- All files are encrypted for added security
In order to cash in on this current deal, you’ll first need to create a free Koofr account. Then, after signing up, you’ll be able to redeem this license for lifetime access. If you’re still on the fence, be sure to check out the overview video below, which shows off Koofr in action.
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- Preorder Final Fantasy 16 And Get A $10 Gift Card
- Elden Ring Art Book Preorders - Both Volumes Discounted At Amazon
- Get 7 Great Steam Games For $20
- + Show More Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week Links (2)
- Preorder Bayonetta Origins For Only $45
- Save $10 On The Legend Of Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom Preorders
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com
Join the conversation