Save $250 On This MacBook Pro With The M1 Processor
Boasting the M1 Chip and 512GB SSD, the powerful MacBook Pro is now available at a great price.
The 2020 Apple MacBook Pro is getting a few big discounts today, with both Amazon and Best Buy offering big price cuts on two versions of the popular laptop. Both versions are powered by the M1 Chip, and you can opt for either a 512GB or 256GB SSD--which are seeing a $250 and $200 discount, respectively. This is one of the best deals we've seen for the models throughout 2022, so be sure to check out the savings while you can.
The MacBook Pro doesn't go on sale frequently, and when it does, we rarely see discounts this steep. If you're in the market for something under the $1000 mark, consider checking out our list of the best cheap gaming laptops of 2022. They might not be as finely tuned for productivity as this MacBook Pro, but they'll be able to handle gaming without breaking the bank.
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- Star Wars Collection Bundles 14 Games For $21
- 25 Free Games Are Available Now Ahead Of Prime Day For Members
- Prime Day TV Deals: Best Deals Available Now
- PlayStation Mid-Year Sale Has Big Discounts On Hundreds Of Games
- This Affordable Simulator Lets You Play Golf At Home
- Nintendo Switch Exclusives Are Discounted In New eShop Sale
- Amazon Prime Day 2022 Dates: When Is Prime Day?
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.