Red Dead Redemption 2 Includes Woody Jackson's Music Again, And That Is Great News
The original composer is back, and we like what we've heard so far of his music for the PS4 and Xbox One game.
One of the best parts of 2010's Red Dead Redemption was the music that Woody Jackson and Bill Elm composed. The gripping, powerful music helped set the mood. So it's great to learn today that Jackson returned to compose the music for Red Dead Redemption 2.
We played a portion of Red Dead Redemption 2 and found that the music remains a delight. Here's to hoping Rockstar puts out the soundtrack on Spotify and other platforms. For now, plans for a release outside of the game remain unannounced, but it would be surprising if Rockstar doesn't do something on this front.
Assassin's Creed Valhalla: 9 Secrets You Missed Demon's Souls Remake Lore Explained NEO: The World Ends With You - Official Announcement Trailer Tomb Raider Reloaded - Official Teaser Trailer PS5 And Xbox Series X/S Accessibility Features Explained Vision's Comic Book Origins Explained | WandaVision Microsoft Acquires Bethesda - GS News Update Hitman 3 On Epic Games Store, Call Of Duty Cold War Confirmed, & PS5 DualSense Uses | Save State Fall Guys Team Yellow Drama, New Prince Of Persia Listing, & Vampire: The Masquerade's Fired Writer | Save State Sony Confirms PS5 Event For Next Week - GS News Update New Call Of Duty Multiplayer Maps & Warzone Gulag Changes This Week - GS News Update Apex Legends Loba Abilities Teased & Quests Explained - GS News Updates
Red Dead Redemption 2 launches on October 26 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The multiplayer mode, Red Dead Online, will be available starting in November. That will launch in the form of a beta, and Rockstar has warned players to expect a less-than-perfect experience when it first hits. Fortunately, it sounds as if the single-player side will have plenty for players to dig into while they wait for RDO.
For lots more on Red Dead Redemption 2, check out GameSpot's hands-on preview here where we talk about new missions and discuss some of the new gameplay elements. You can also check out the stories linked below to learn more about Rockstar's next big game.
Red Dead Redemption 2 News And Details
- Red Dead Redemption 2: We Played It On PS4, Here's Everything We Saw
- Watch: We Played Red Dead Redemption 2
- Red Dead Redemption 2: All The New Features
- Red Dead Redemption 2's Most Surprising Features And Details
- Red Dead Redemption 2: Everything We Just Learned
- Like GTA 5, Red Dead Redemption 2 Is Playable In First-Person
- Here Are Red Dead Redemption 2's HUD Options
- Red Dead Redemption 2's Arthur Can Swim, Unlike John Marston
- Here's 27 New Red Dead Redemption 2 Screens
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Will Feature Woody Jackson's Music Again
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Has A Selfie Camera
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Lets You Drift On A Horse
- Red Dead Redemption 2's New Animal-Skinning Animation Is Truly A Sight To Behold
- Red Dead Redemption 2's Online Mode Gets A Beta A Month After Release Day
- Why Red Dead Redemption 2's Online Mode Is Launching After The Main Game
- Rockstar Will Stagger GTA 5 Online And Red Dead Online Update Releases
- Red Dead Online Learns Its Lessons From GTA Online
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.