Red Dead Redemption 2 Includes Woody Jackson's Music Again, And That Is Great News
The original composer is back, and we like what we've heard so far of his music for the PS4 and Xbox One game.
We'll begin emailing you updates about %gameName%.
One of the best parts of 2010's Red Dead Redemption was the music that Woody Jackson and Bill Elm composed. The gripping, powerful music helped set the mood. So it's great to learn today that Jackson returned to compose the music for Red Dead Redemption 2.
We played a portion of Red Dead Redemption 2 and found that the music remains a delight. Here's to hoping Rockstar puts out the soundtrack on Spotify and other platforms. For now, plans for a release outside of the game remain unannounced, but it would be surprising if Rockstar doesn't do something on this front.
Destiny 2 Ascendant Challenge Location (Nov. 6-13) Video Guide Top New Games Releasing On Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week -- November 11-17 Spyro Reignited Trilogy Gameplay First 10 Minutes Best New Netflix Releases Of November 2018: Movies And TV Shows To Watch Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - More Fighters Trailer Crackdown 3 Release Date, Devil May Cry Training Mode, And More From Microsoft's X018 Keynote - GS News Update Final Fantasy 15 DLC Canceled As Director Leaves - GS News Update Nintendo Switch Gets Its Own YouTube App - GS News Update New Mass Effect Game Teased, Andromeda Xbox One X Patch Detailed - GS News Update Pokemon Go's Latest Event And Pokemon Now Available - GS News Update Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC Fighters Have Been Chosen - GS News Update Rainbow Six Siege Operation Wind Bastion Revealed - GS News Update
Red Dead Redemption 2 launches on October 26 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The multiplayer mode, Red Dead Online, will be available starting in November. That will launch in the form of a beta, and Rockstar has warned players to expect a less-than-perfect experience when it first hits. Fortunately, it sounds as if the single-player side will have plenty for players to dig into while they wait for RDO.
For lots more on Red Dead Redemption 2, check out GameSpot's hands-on preview here where we talk about new missions and discuss some of the new gameplay elements. You can also check out the stories linked below to learn more about Rockstar's next big game.
Red Dead Redemption 2 News And Details
- Red Dead Redemption 2: We Played It On PS4, Here's Everything We Saw
- Watch: We Played Red Dead Redemption 2
- Red Dead Redemption 2: All The New Features
- Red Dead Redemption 2's Most Surprising Features And Details
- Red Dead Redemption 2: Everything We Just Learned
- Like GTA 5, Red Dead Redemption 2 Is Playable In First-Person
- Here Are Red Dead Redemption 2's HUD Options
- Red Dead Redemption 2's Arthur Can Swim, Unlike John Marston
- Here's 27 New Red Dead Redemption 2 Screens
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Will Feature Woody Jackson's Music Again
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Has A Selfie Camera
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Lets You Drift On A Horse
- Red Dead Redemption 2's New Animal-Skinning Animation Is Truly A Sight To Behold
- Red Dead Redemption 2's Online Mode Gets A Beta A Month After Release Day
- Why Red Dead Redemption 2's Online Mode Is Launching After The Main Game
- Rockstar Will Stagger GTA 5 Online And Red Dead Online Update Releases
- Red Dead Online Learns Its Lessons From GTA Online
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org