Red Dead Online Update Pays Out Big XP Rewards This Week For Bounty Hunting
This week's Red Dead Online update includes plenty of incentives to bring hunt down some bandits.
Red Dead Redemption 2's multiplayer mode has received its latest weekly update, adding new opportunities to earn rewards, the final seven days of Outlaw Pass No. 4, and 5000 XP for holders of the current season pass. Rockstar detailed all this and more in a new blog post that you can read the highlights of below.
Bounty Hunter Bonuses
All licensed Bounty Hunters will receive 2000 Role XP and double Role XP for completing any bounty this week, as well as 30% off any Established or Distinguished Bounty Hunter item. Legendary bounties will also earn players double the usual Ability Card XP and anyone turning one of these bounties in will also be rewarded with a gift of 25 Poison Throwing Knives and 100 rounds of Express Rifle Ammo. Anyone with a Prestigious Bounty License can earn those bonuses on the following Infamous Bounties:
- Annesburg - Tobin Anderson's Wreckers
- Armadillo - The Butchers of Benedict Pass
- Benedict Point - "Los Pasajeros"
- Blackwater - Thaddeus Walter's Men
- Emerald Station - The Three Widows
- Rhodes - The Bellingham Brothers
- Riggs Station - Bartholomew Brown's "Gentlemen"
- Saint Denis - Hoare, Roache and Gault
- Strawberry - The "Initiates"
- Tumbleweed - "Addison Wye's "Jailbreakers"
- Valentine - Allen, De La Mare and Fitch
- Van Horn - Bradshaw, Colt and Penn
- Wallace Station - Theodore Xavier's Hunt
A New Source Of Employment Telegrams
Completing Outrider by successfully escorting a delivery wagon from Brittlebrush Trawl any time before March 15 will unlock a 30% discount on the Bounty Hunter Wagon if you already have added A New Source of Employment telegrams to your satchel.
The Wheeler, Rawson & Co. Catalogue has a handful of discounts on rifles, ability cards, and more:
- Rifles – 40% off retail cost
- All Bounty Hunter weapon variants – 30%
- Off-hand holsters and reinforced lassos – 30%
- Ability cards and ability card upgrades – 30%
Prime Gaming benefits
Rockstar announced that everyone who connects their Rockstar Games Social Club account to Prime Gaming will be able to start a career as a Bounty Hunter and outfit their wagon with a new livery:
- A Free Bounty Hunter License
- An Award for the Trimmed Amethyst Bounty Wagon Livery
Players who connect to Prime Gaming before March 15 will also receive a reward for 5000 Club XP, an offer for 50% off the Repeating Shotgun and 200 shotgun slugs.
A massive video game success story both critically and commercially, Red Dead Redemption 2 has so far sold more than 36 million copies. Red Dead Online continues to echo that success since its launch two years ago with player numbers continuing to rise more than ever after a standalone version of the multiplayer mode was offered for an introductory rate of $5, and is now available for $20.