Rare Destiny Emblem Announced; Here's How to Get It
Achieve all of the game's Moments of Triumph and you'll win a Laurea Prima emblem.
Bungie has announced a new Destiny emblem that will be given only to the most dedicated players.
Players who achieve all of Destiny's "Moments of Triumph" before September 9, 2015 (the game's first birthday) will receive the emblem you see below. After that date, the emblem will be unattainable.
There are ten Moments of Triumph, some of which you'll need Destiny's expansions to unlock. You can see all ten of the challenges below, with descriptions courtesy of Bungie.
- Crucible Gladiator -- Win 100 Crucible matches
- Chest Hunter -- Find all golden chests
- Public Servant -- Complete 50 Public Events
- Apprentice of Light -- Achieve maximum character level
- Light of the Guardian -- Defeat the dark heart of the Black Garden
- Light in the Dark -- Prevent the summoning of Crota's Soul
- Light of the Reef -- Capture Skolas in the Vex Citadel
- Bane of Skolas -- Defeat Prison of Elders on Hard Difficulty
- Bane of Atheon -- Defeat Atheon on Hard Difficulty
- Bane of Crota -- Defeat Crota on Hard Difficulty
You can track your progress against these goals through this special Bungie.net page. If you complete all challenges by September 9, you'll receive the emblem when The Taken King launches on September 15.
How close are you to unlocking the emblem? Let us know in the comments below.
This special Destiny emblem was just one of the announcements Bungie made today, July 7, which the developer celebrates annually as Bungie Day. Bungie announced a special Destiny year one art contest and added new avatars to the Bungie.net forums. In addition, the developer has launched a new website called The Armory, which players can use to select an ideal loadout before heading into battle.
In addition, it may not come as much of a surprise, but Bungie ended its Bungie Day blog post today by proclaiming that it has "more adventures in store for Destiny in the months and years to come." You can expect Bungie to continue to support Destiny for a long time, considering Bungie signed a ten-year publishing deal with Activision back in 2010.
Separately, Sony today announced a gorgeous-looking PlayStation 4 system bundle that will launch in September alongside the release of The Taken King.
For more on all the Bungie Day announcements, check out this post.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com