Rainbow Six: Siege Collector's Edition Offers a Backpack, DLC, and More
Wear a Rainbow Six-themed backpack, just like a real counter-terrorist agent.
Rainbow Six fans who are particularly excited for the series' return can pick up the newly announced Collector's Edition for Siege, which includes a mix of digital content and physical items.
Ubisoft revealed the contents of the CE today, which will be available for the PC, Xbox One, and PS4 versions of the game. You'll get the game itself, the season pass, a backpack, and more. The full list follows, courtesy of Ubisoft:
- Rainbow Six: Siege Standard Edition
- Season Pass
- Steelbox -- Designed exclusively for the Collector’s Edition
- CTU Operators Hat -- Flat-brim snapback hat
- Compass Carabiner -- Black and gray carabiner with a compass and bottle opener
- Operator Backpack -- Military-style backpack with a padded laptop pocket. Comes with seven Operator badges that attach to the sides of the backpack with Velcro.
- Art of the Siege Tactical Guide -- Exclusive 120-page guide
The tactical guide sounds as if it's essentially a strategy guide; it offer a mix of information on the game's maps, weapons, and characters.
This package costs $150 and is, curiously, only available through Ubisoft's online store. (In the case of the PC version, you'll be limited to getting the digital version of the game.) Other retailers will only offer the $60 game itself and the $90 Gold Edition, which consists of the game and the season pass.
For more on Siege and the returning Terrorist Hunt mode, check out our E3 impressions.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.