PUBG Creator's New Game Sort Of Revealed At The Game Awards
Brendan Greene's new studio reveals its first game.
PUBG creator Brendan Greene moved on from the development team earlier this year and relocated to Amsterdam to work on the "special projects" division to cook up new ideas. One of those projects has now been revealed, as Playerunknown Productions revealed a game called "Prologue" during The Game Awards.
A teaser trailer for Prologue aired during the awards show, but it didn't reveal much at all beyond showcasing some nice-looking environments. The developer's website has a few more details: "Prologue is an exploration of new technologies and gameplay. Our aim with this game is to give players unique and memorable experiences, each and every time they play."
Take a look at the announcement trailer below.
Nothing else is known about Prologue at this stage. Keep checking back with GameSpot for more.
The Game Awards 2019 News
- The Game Awards Winners Revealed Here
- Xbox Series X Exclusive Details: Say Hello To Microsoft's Next-Gen Console
- Game Awards 2019 News: Next-Gen Xbox Series X, Hellblade 2, And More
- Apex Legends Is Getting A Mirage-Themed, Christmas Event Called Holo-Day Bash
- Xbox Series X: Everything We Just Learned About Microsoft's Next-Gen Console
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake's Game Awards Trailer Focuses On Cloud's Personality
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org