The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
PSN 'Big In Japan' Sale Offers Huge Discounts On Final Fantasy, Persona, And More
This is one PSN sale you don't want to miss.
One of the PlayStation Store's best sales is back: The Big in Japan sale runs until October 7 and offers huge markdowns on games from Japanese developers. You'll find discounts on some of the best PS4 games from series like Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, and Yakuza and other hits like Gravity Rush 2, Persona 5 Royal, and Nier: Automata.
Big in Japan Sale: The Best PS4 Deals
- Danganronpa 1+2 Reload -- $20 (
- Dragon Ball FighterZ - Ultimate Edition -- $17.59 (
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot -- $30 (
- Final Fantasy VII -- $8 (
- Final Fantasy VIII Remastered -- $10 (
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age -- $25 (
- Final Fantasy XV - Royal Edition -- $17.49 (
- Gravity Rush Remastered -- $9.89 (
- Gravity Rush 2 -- $7.39 (
- Judgment -- $24 (
- Kingdom Hearts III -- $18 (
- Kingdom Hearts All-in-One Package -- $30 (
- Nier: Automata - Game of the Yorha Edition -- $20 (
- No no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered -- $15 (
- Nioh 2 -- $30 (
- Persona Dancing: Endless Night Collection -- $22 (
- Persona 5 Royal -- $39 (
- Resident Evil 2 - Deluxe Edition -- $25 (
- Resident Evil 3 -- $30 (
- Resident Evil 4 -- $8 (
- Resident Evil 7 - Gold Edition -- $20 (
- SoulCalibur VI -- $15 (
- Tekken 7 -- $10 (
- Yakuza 0 -- $8 (
- Yakuza Kiwami 2 -- $10 (
- Yakuza Remastered Collection -- $30 ($
- Zero Escape: The Nonary Games -- $15 (
The Resident Evil series sees discounts across the board, including the Deluxe edition of last year's Resident Evil 2 remake, which gets you the extra DLC pack unlocking character costumes and more. Released in April, Resident Evil 3 remake is 50% off at just $30. You can also snag 2017's incredibly creepy Resident Evil 7 (Gold edition) for 20 bucks and catch up on the most recent game in the series ahead of Resident Evil: Village.
Naturally, several Final Fantasy deals are present as well, including the original Final Fantasy VII for $8 if you're looking to replay it after FFVII Remake. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered is just $10, Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age is discounted to $25, and Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition is $17.39.
Other can't-miss deals include the excellent Gravity Rush 2 for just $7.39, Persona 5 Royal (the expanded edition of the JRPG hit) for $39, Yakuza spinoff Judgment for $24, and Nier Automata's Game of the Yorha edition for just $20. There's a fantastic selection of games here, so if you're looking for something new to tide you over until November's big releases, you've got plenty to choose from. You can check out the full Big in Japan sale and all of its deals on PSN.
The Best Deals And Sales This Week
- Black Friday 2020: Thanksgiving Day Store Closings, Retailer Ads, And Deals To Expect
- Walmart Black Friday 2020 Ads Revealed
- Dell's Black Friday Sale Kicks Off Early With Laptop And PC Deals
- PS4 Halloween Sale Is Live Now, Includes Resident Evil 2, Days Gone, And More
- GameStop Pro Day Sale Is Live Now: FF7 Remake For $39, B2G1 Free Funko Pops, And More