PSA: Dragon Age: Inquisition's Next Expansion Out Now, New Patch Released
Get the single-player Descent today for $15, while new patch adds new multiplayer character and more.
We'll begin emailing you updates about %gameName%.
The next expansion for BioWare's 2014 role-playing game, Dragon Age: Inquisition, is now available.
Announced earlier this month, The Descent is a single-player expansion in which players travel to the depths of a new dungeon, journeying across the Deep Roads in an attempt to "uncover some of Thedas' darkest secrets." It won't be a walk in the park, BioWare says, as the nasty Darkspawn--creatures that fill the dungeon--are no pushovers. Check out the video below to see the content in action.
GS News Update: Sea Of Thieves Is Having Some Launch Issues God Of War PS4 Makes Big Changes Sea Of Thieves - First Look At The Kraken Gameplay Sea Of Thieves Launch Livestream GS News Update: Here's When Sea Of Thieves Servers Go Live, And More Info On That Day One Patch PUBG Mobile iPhoneX Gameplay Live Pacific Rim Uprising Review: A Kaiju-Sized Step Backward GS News Update: Dragon Ball FighterZ Broly And Bardock DLC Release Date Confirmed Dragon Ball Legends Gameplay: Super Saiyan Battles On The Go Assassin's Creed Rogue Remastered - Launch Trailer South Park: The Fractured But Whole - From Dusk Till Casa Bonita DLC Trailer Dragon Ball Super Movie - Official Teaser Trailer
In other news about Dragon Age: Inquisition, Xbox One owners can now play it for free through EA Access. What's more, BioWare has announced Patch 9 for the game, which includes a range of bug fixes and improvements for multiplayer.
Among other things, Patch 9 adds a new multiplayer character named Pala, the Silent Sister. "Pala is a zealous dwarven warrior with an unwavering dedication to the art of war," BioWare said. "Pala willingly chose exile to join the Inquisition in its perpetual struggle against the enemies of Thedas."
The Dragon Age: Inquisition patch also clears up a variety of platform-specific problems, including some graphical issues for the PC edition. Check out the full patch notes below in English; they are available in other languages here.
Dragon Age: Inquisition Patch 9:
- Fixed an issue where resetting options of any category could also reset the game difficulty.
- Fixed an issue which could cause Multiplayer potions to be consumed if target mode was entered and cancelled.
- Fixed an issue which could cause the Yavanalis staff headpiece to not display in Multiplayer.
- Added a hot key for Salvage in Multiplayer.
- Fixed some issues that caused some localized text to not fit in their proper display areas.
- Fixed an issue that could cause XP and other stats to double in Multiplayer.
- [PC] Fixed an issue which could cause on-screen flickering when using AMD Crossfire dual GPU and Mantle.
- [Xbox One] Fixed unnecessary “online connection” popup at game launch
- [PS4] Fixed an issue which could cause the game to become unresponsive when losing connection while joining a full Multiplayer session.