PS4's Nioh Gets Another Demo This Summer
Nioh also gets a new trailer that shows off a battle with a giant, kraken-like creature.
Nioh is set for release later this year, but you'll be able to try it out this summer. A second demo is on the way for the combat-heavy samurai game that takes inspiration from Onimusha and Dark Souls.
The demo is planned for August, publisher Koei Tecmo announced on Twitter. The first alpha demo released April 26 and was available until May 5. Developer Team Ninja took the feedback from that demo and said it will remove weapon durability and revamp the stamina system.
Nioh releases exclusively for the PS4 later this year. GameSpot put together a video where we compared the Nioh alpha demo to this year's Dark Souls III. You can find out if Nioh is more hardcore than Dark Souls here.
Nioh may be a PS4-exclusive game, but it didn't make an appearance at Sony's E3 press conference. You can see which games were shown here or see some of the surprises through the links below.
- God of War - E3 2016 Gameplay Demo
- Kojima Reveals New PS4 Project, Death Stranding
- Horizon: Zero Dawn's E3 2016 Demo Shows Off Gorgeous Setting and New Abilities
- Resident Evil 7 Announed, Watch First Trailer
- New Spider-Man Game for PS4, Watch First Trailer
- Days Gone - E3 2016 Gameplay Demo
Head over to GameSpot's E3 hub to stay up to date with all of the news and impressions from the event.