PS4 Ultra Street Fighter Patch Released, Fixes Many Annoying Issues
The patch, which is rolling out now, should reduce lag, adjust character moves, and fix things like sound glitches and a visual bug that caused too much blurring.
You can see the full Ultra Street Fighter IV June 3 patch notes below, courtesy of Sony.
The issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV on PS4 were so severe that the Evo competitive gaming tournament has decided to hold its tournaments on Xbox 360 instead. Even though this patch clears up many of the issues, event organizers say they won't go back to PS4.
Sony's third-party production group developed and published the game, not Capcom itself. Ultra Street Fighter IV was not released on Xbox One.
Ultra Street Fighter IV June 3 Patch Notes:
- Reduce interface lag within menus
- Addressed disappearing projectiles
- Fixed Decapre's teleport animation
- Fixed Rolento's audio glitch (during victory screen)
- Fixed missing SFX for Red Focus attack
- Fixed Akuma's stomp SFX not playing
- Addressed bottom portion of the ON/OFF text being cutoff under the graphics settings in the Options menu
- Removed extra character ¦ that was sometimes displayed in Leaderboards at the end of a player's name even if they have not set it to be there
- Fixed issue when seeking an Arcade match-up with LAN cabled disconnected and then starting up training results in a message ID being displayed
- Addressed Online IDs not appearing correctly
- Addresses issue when changing the HP bar's HUD position in Options, the Online ID HUD position does not move with it and is displayed at the default position
- Anisotropic Filtering (AF) changes to decrease blur
- Fixed appearance of white box after backing out of a command list menu
- Addressed Fight Request issue in Arcade Mode
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org