PS4's Bloodborne Goes Gold
From Software wraps up development for its highly anticipated PlayStation 4 role-playing game.
Bloodborne, the highly anticipated upcoming role-playing game from Demon's Souls creator From Software, has gone gold. That means development on the PlayStation 4 title is finished and all that's left is for it to head to factories for mass-production or to the PlayStation Store.
The news comes by way of a PlayStation product manager who attended a "Gold Gold" event today in Japan, snapping some images, too.
Following a delay, the Bloodborne release date is now March 24 in the US and March 27 in the UK. For more on Bloodborne, check out our previous coverage.
- See Bloodborne's Chalice Dungeons In New Trailer
- Horrid Beasts Await You In This Creepy Bloodborne Trailer
- Bloodborne Director Wants To Make A Kid-Friendly Game, Talks VR
- This Bloodborne Boss Looks Terrifying
- Play Bloodborne With Friends By Exchanging Passwords
- Special-Edition Bloodborne PS4s Coming To Japan
- New Bloodborne Art Depicts The Awful Foes That Lie Beneath
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.