PS4 Amplitude Release Date, Price, and Full Soundtrack Revealed
But no word yet on when the PS3 edition will arrive.
We'll begin emailing you updates about %gameName%.
After being delayed multiple times, Rock Band developer Harmonix's Amplitude game now has a new release date. The reboot of the PlayStation 2 cult classic will arrive on PlayStation 4 on January 5. You'll be able to buy the game digitally through the PlayStation Store on that date for $20.
Destiny 2 Guide: Ascendant Challenge Location Video (Oct. 16-23) Red Dead Redemption 2 - RDR's Story So Far Recap Top New Game Releases On Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week -- October 21-27 How Black Ops 4's Blackout Perks Work And When To Use Them My Hero One's Justice Versus Mode Gameplay Livestream Netflix In October 2018: The Best New Movies And TV Shows To Watch The Elder Scrolls Online: Murkmire – Official Trailer Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina - 'Get Ready' Official Teaser Disenchantment - 'New Episodes Coming Soon' Official Trailer Doctor Who: Season 11 Episode 3 "Rosa" Breakdown EA Motive Founder Jade Raymond Exits Studio, Where New Star Wars Game Is In Development - GS News Update New Halloween Movie Opens To A Huge Box Office Number - GameSpot Universe News Update
People who backed the Amplitude Kickstarter campaign at $40 or above will get to play two weeks earlier, starting on December 23, Sony said in a PlayStation Blog post today.
The game is also coming to PlayStation 3, though a release date for that version was not announced.
Amplitude was originally slated to launch in March 2015. However, it was later delayed to summer and then again to its late December/early 2016 release date. The latest delay was the result of Harmonix deciding to increase the game's scope, adding things like online leaderboards, two new environments, and new game modes.
These include campaign, solo freeplay, free-for-all (for 2-4 players), and team play (1v3 or 2v2) modes. The game's soundtrack also rose from 16 songs to 30, the full list of which has now been announced and is available below.
Amplitude Song List:
- "All The Time" — C418
- "Assault on Psychofortress" — Single White Infidel
- "Astrosight" — Inter:sect Ft. Noelle LeBlanc & Naoko Takamoto
- "Break for Me" — James Landino Ft. Noelle LeBlanc
- "Concept"— Symbion Project
- "Crazy Ride" — Insomniac Games
- "Crypteque (1-2)" — Danny Baranowsky
- "Crystal" — George & Jonathan
- "Dalatecht" — Harmonix
- "Decode Me" — Inter:sect Ft. Noelle LeBlanc & Naoko Takamoto
- "Digital Paralysis" — Harmonix
- "Do Not Retreat" — Komputer Kontroller
- "Dreamer" — Harmonix
- "Energize" — Harmonix
- "Entomophobia" — M-Cue
- "Force Quit" — Jim Guthrie
- "Human Love" — Harmonix
- "I.C.U." — Harmonix
- "Impossible" — Darren Korb
- "Lights" — Wolfgun
- "Magpie" — Harmonix
- "Muze (Amplitude Remix)" — Ingrid Lukas, Remix by Patrik Zosso and Nik Bärtsch
- "Perfect Brain" — Harmonix
- "Phantoms" — Freezepop
- "Recession" — Jeff Allen Ft. Noelle LeBlanc & Naoko Takamoto
- "Red Giant" — Kodomo
- "Supraspatial" — Jeff Allen Ft. Naoko Takamoto
- "Synthesized" — Symbion Project
- "Unfinished Business" — Shiohito Taki & Junichi Kamiunten
- "Wayfarer" — Harmonix
- "Wetware" — Harmonix
Amplitude will be playable at PlayStation Experience this coming weekend; 112 other games will be, too.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org