PS Plus Free Games For February Are Available Now
EA Sports UFC 4, Planet Coaster, and Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep are up for grabs for PlayStation Plus subscribers.
The latest batch of free games for PS Plus subscribers are available to claim now. The lineup includes EA Sports UFC 4, Planet Coaster: Console Edition, and Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderlands One-Shot Adventure. All three games are available to add to your library for the entire month of February.
EA Sports UFC 4 is the latest entry in EA's MMA series, originally released in 2020. Planet Coaster: Console Edition is a park-building game that lets you create a fantasy park of your dreams. Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderlands One-Shot Adventure, meanwhile, is a standalone campaign from Borderlands 2 featuring fantasy battles and co-op. It comes to PS Plus just ahead of Tiny Tina's Wonderlands in March 2022.
February has also brought new lineups of free games for other platforms. Two of the four February Games with Gold freebies are available for Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass Ultimate subscribers. Meanwhile, Amazon Prime subscribers can grab a handful of free PC games thanks to Prime Gaming. Of course, don't forget to secure this week's free game at the Epic Games Store, too.
PlayStation Plus Free Games For February 2022
Available February 1-28
- EA Sports UFC 4 -- PS4
- Planet Coaster: Console Edition -- PS5
- Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderlands One-Shot Adventure -- PS4
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- Preorder Final Fantasy 16 And Get A $10 Gift Card
- Elden Ring Art Book Preorders - Both Volumes Discounted At Amazon
- Get 7 Great Steam Games For $20
- + Show More Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week Links (2)
- Preorder Bayonetta Origins For Only $45
- Save $10 On The Legend Of Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom Preorders
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com
Join the conversation