Proleague line-up changes for Round 2
As the second round of Proleague soon is upon us, the participating teams have now updated their rosters in the off-season.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
This article was originally published on GameSpot's sister site onGamers.com, which was dedicated to esports coverage.
Amidst retirements as well as tranisitions within their organisations, the team who has added the most players to their Proleague roster is Prime, who have added a total of three players in former fOu coach Lee 'Choya' Hyung Seop, Lee 'MarineKing' Jung Hoon who has returned to SC2 following his attempt at a career in League of Legends, as well as the sole remaining non-Korean pro player currently residing in Korea Ryan 'State' Visbeck. How often the American protoss will appear on-stage is yet to be seen.
Summary of the roster-changes can be viewed below:
- Ads remaining StarTale players to their roster given StarTale's recent collaboration with IM
- Koh 'GuMiho' Byung Jae is added on to the active roster.
- Song 'SonGDuri' Young Jin is removed from the roster due to retiring.
Samsung Galaxy Khan:
- Nam 'Hurricane' Ki Woong is added on to the active roster.
- Ji 'Kop' Dong Won is removed from the roster. No reason has been given as of yet.
- Kim 'Sleep' Sung Han is added on to the active roster.
- Koh 'Hoejja' Kang Min transitioned from player coach to coach.
- Joo 'Zest' Sung Wook becomes the team captain.
- Kang 'H.O.T-forever' Doh Gyung becomes the SC2 division's head coach as the team's former head coach Lee Ji Hoon focuses all his efforts on the organisation's LoL division.
- Lee 'MarineKing' Jung Hoon, Ryan 'State' Visbeck and Lee 'Choya' Hyung Seop joins the active roster.
- Kim 'Cezanne' Jung Hwan joins the team as head coach.
Image Source: inven.co.kr, wikipedia.com
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com