Project Cars Game of the Year Edition Announced, Has New Cars and Courses
Watch the trailer for the re-release of Slightly Mad Studios' sim racer.
The re-release will feature new content in the form of 50 additional cars (bringing the total to 125), four new tracks, and more. Take a look below for a full breakdown of what's new, as detailed by Bandai Namco.
- An additional 50+ cars (125 total)
- 4 tracks (35 unique locations, 100+ layouts total)
- 60+ community-created liveries
- 500+ features and improvements that have been added since launch
- The iconic Nürburgring Combined Nordschleife+ GP circuit
- 2 exclusive vehicles to Project Cars from Pagani Automobili, both unveiled today at this year’s Geneva Motor Show – the Zonda Revolucion, and Huayra BC
According to its publisher, all the exclusive content added as part of the Game of the Year Edition will be made available to existing owners of the game. As of yet, a specific release date has not been revealed. Bandai Namco has said will be available in Spring 2016, which spans March, April, and May.
Project Cars reached #23 on GameSpot's Game of the Year 2015 list.
"Instead of simply gifting players outrageous parts or flashy vehicles, CARS demands time, care, and thought--and substantial amounts, at that. To succeed, you must understand motorsports from the garage to the track and back.
"Naturally, this makes the experience daunting and demanding, but we nonetheless have tremendous respect for the boldness and clarity of CARS' vision, not to mention the exquisite final product that vision produced."
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com