Prime Early Access Deal: MacBook Air For $200 Off
This deal drops the MacBook Air with an M1 chip to one of the lowest prices ever.
Apple’s 13-inch Macbook M1 Air is 20% off as part of Amazon's October Prime Early Access Sale. The deal covers the 2020 model which is down to $799 ($
1000), or $998 ($ 1198) with Apple Care+ protection.
This particular configuration sports a 13-inch Retina display and runs Apple’s M1 processor, 8GB RAM, and a 256GB SSD for storage, as well as standard Macbook Air features like a backlit keyboard, built-in HD webcam and microphone, and a Touch ID sensor.
While you cannot customize your hardware specs, there are three color options available: Space Grey, Gold, and Silver. Color availability depends on remaining supplies during this month's Prime Day event, so head over to Amazon and grab one of these Macbook Air models before they run out.
If you are interested in the iPad Pro as well, you should know that the 12.9-inch model is also on sale at a big discount right now, too.
These deals are part of Amazon's second Prime Day 2022 event, which runs October 11-12. Be sure to check out all the best Prime Day deals to see what other deals are available from Amazon, including other great Prime Day laptop deals, as well as the competing "anti-Prime Day" offers from Walmart and Best Buy.
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- Spider-Man 2 And Modern Warfare 3 PS5 Slim Bundles Are Still On Sale
- Get The Super Smash Bros. Nintendo Switch OLED Bundle At Amazon Before It's Gone
- Grab A Pair Of Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons And Super Mario Party For Only $100
- Samsung 49-Inch Ultrawide Gaming Monitors Are Still Steeply Discounted After Cyber Monday
- Mass Effect And Dragon Age Comics Bundle - Get 18 Books For $1 Each
- This Stunning Collector's Set Of Final Fantasy Art Books Is $70 Off At Amazon
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.