Prime Early Access Deal: MacBook Air For $200 Off
This deal drops the MacBook Air with an M1 chip to one of the lowest prices ever.
Apple’s 13-inch Macbook M1 Air is 20% off as part of Amazon's October Prime Early Access Sale. The deal covers the 2020 model which is down to $799 ($
1000), or $998 ($ 1198) with Apple Care+ protection.
This particular configuration sports a 13-inch Retina display and runs Apple’s M1 processor, 8GB RAM, and a 256GB SSD for storage, as well as standard Macbook Air features like a backlit keyboard, built-in HD webcam and microphone, and a Touch ID sensor.
While you cannot customize your hardware specs, there are three color options available: Space Grey, Gold, and Silver. Color availability depends on remaining supplies during this month's Prime Day event, so head over to Amazon and grab one of these Macbook Air models before they run out.
If you are interested in the iPad Pro as well, you should know that the 12.9-inch model is also on sale at a big discount right now, too.
These deals are part of Amazon's second Prime Day 2022 event, which runs October 11-12. Be sure to check out all the best Prime Day deals to see what other deals are available from Amazon, including other great Prime Day laptop deals, as well as the competing "anti-Prime Day" offers from Walmart and Best Buy.
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- Best Buy Presidents' Day Sale Includes Hundreds Of Great Gaming And Tech Deals
- Gaming Laptops, Monitors, And More Featured In Amazon's Presidents' Day Sale
- eBay Presidents' Day Sale Includes A 49-Inch Samsung Gaming Monitor For Only $560
- Dune's Graphic Novel Prequel Series And Collector's Edition Adaptions Get Big Price Cuts At Amazon
- Princess Peach: Showtime Preorders Come With Exclusive Collectible At Best Buy
- MLB The Show 24 Preorders Are Live: Here's What You Get With The Game
- All The Persona 3 Manga You Can Read After Playing Reload
- Elden Ring Manga Preorders - Volume 2 Releases In February