The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Prime Day: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Is $50 Right As Minecraft Steve Joins
You can pick up the massive brawler mash-up for an unusually low price right for Prime Day as the latest DLC character hits Smash Bros. Ultimate.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate has just added its newest DLC character, the block-breaking Steve from Minecraft. If you have yet to catch up with Nintendo's brawler mash-up, you can pick it up at a discount during the Amazon Prime Day 2020 festivities.
This deal is an anti-Prime Day sale offer available through Amazon's competitor, Best Buy. It brings the price of Smash Bros. Ultimate down to $50 from the usual $60. The price is shown in your shopping cart, and you can arrange for pickup at your local store or have it shipped.
That $50 gets you the original roster, which is already the biggest in Smash Bros. history. But Nintendo has also added several DLC characters across two Fighters Passes. The second Fighters Pass ($30) is still in progress, but so far has included Min Min from Arms and Steve from Minecraft. Four more fighters have yet to be revealed. Each fighter can be purchased a la carte for $6.
For more on Prime Day, check out some of our picks for the can't-miss deals and even more Nintendo Switch games on sale including Super Mario Odyssey, Pokemon Sword and Shield, and Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
Best Deals And Sales This Week
- PSN Kicks Off New PS5 And PS4 Sale Filled With Remasters And Retro Games
- Elgato Wave 3 Microphone Gets A Sweet Discount To Cap Off January
- Persona-Inspired Watches Are Coming To Steal Your Heart
- Free PS Plus Games For February 2021 Are Available To Claim Now
- Amazon Prime Members Can Claim 30 Free Games And Tons Of Loot In February
- Xbox Games With Gold (February 2021): New Free Games, Including Gears 5, Available Now
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.