Predator: Hunting Grounds Free June Update Increases The Level Cap
The free update increases the level cap from 100 to 150 and adds new cosmetics.
The free June update for the asymmetrical multiplayer title where four soldiers square off with the Predator is live now, making Dutch's QR5 and knife available to all players. The weapons were previously only available with purchase of the Dutch 2025 Pack, which included the weapons and a premium skin featuring Dutch, Arnold Schwarzenegger's character from the 1987 film.
A variety of tints, skins, and shaders have been made available as well. The full list is as follows:
- Obsidian Shader for Predator Weapons
- Obsidian Tint for Predator Masks
- Crimson Tint for Predator Armors
- Sage Tint for Predator Armors
- Ivy Tint for Default Predator Skin Patterns
- Hydra Tint for Raptor Predator Skin Patterns
- Blue Viper Shader for Fireteam Weapons
- Digital Tint for Fireteam Outfits
- Full Suite of Hammerhead Weapon Shaders
- Special Shaders for Dutch’s Knife
In addition to the customizations, the level cap is being increased from 100 to 150 with additional level-up rewards. Predator: Hunting Grounds' second paid DLC, the Samurai Predator, will be available on June 30.
GameSpot has officially kicked off Play For All--a celebration of all things gaming. Join us as we bring you the summer's hottest news, previews, interviews, features, and videos, as well as raise money for COVID-19 relief efforts and Black Lives Matter with the help of our friends from around the gaming world. Check out the Play For All schedule for more.