Predator: Hunting Grounds 1.05 Patch Notes Include AI Fixes
Predator: Hunting Grounds received a hotfix, and the patch notes show improvements across UI, AI, and collision.
Predator: Hunting Grounds only released last week, but the game has already received a new hotfix patch that aims to improve the multiplayer experience and add more polish. The patch notes for the game's update 1.05 focus heavily on user interface and improving AI.
The update splits fixes into four different categories, which you can see in full below. They include fixes for issues involving customization items permanently showing as new, objectives being made impossible, collision issues, and matchmaking issues. The titular Predator also got tweaks to its thermal vision and a "Target Isolation" prompt.
Predator: Hunting Grounds is an asymmetric multiplayer game from Illfonic, the developers behind Friday The 13th: The Game. Though the latter game received fairly scathing reviews, it found an audience with fans of campy and over-the-top slasher movies.
Predator: Hunting Grounds is similar in that one player controls the Predator while the remaining players control a fireteam trying to survive as they complete a mission. With a plasma caster, camouflage, and a tactical bow, the Predator has a clear advantage.
Predator: Hunting Grounds 1.05 Patch Notes
- Fixed issue with customization items staying marked as new.
- Fixed issue where AI wouldn't react to footsteps or gunfire in dedicated server matches.
- Fixed issue where certain objectives wouldn't spawn as necessary for players to complete them.
- Fixed issue with collision and stuck spots in some areas.
- Fixed UI issues with navigating tutorial menus.
- Fixed issue with fireteam VOIP bubble showing at any distance.
- Fixed issue with Target Isolation prompt not appearing after cooldown ends.
- Optimizations for matchmaking queue times.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.