PlayStation Plus Members Receive An Extra Freebie For The Next Month
A free booster pack for Plus members, plus extra Plus time for those who buy a year.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
We've already learned one of the free games PlayStation Plus members will get in April, and now we know another perk those in North America will have access to over the next month.
From now through April 18, Plus members can download Let It Die's Direct Hell Booster Pack for free. It consists of various in-game items and currency, a full list of which you can see below.
This is estimated to carry a value of $20, making it a pretty nice freebie for those interested in the eccentric, PS4-exclusive action game.
Here's everything you get:
- Death Metals (10) -- These allow you to continue upon death and expand your storage.
- 1-Day Express Pass (2) -- Passes provide a small taste of what our 30-Day Express Pass offers.
- Kill Coins (20K) -- Kill Coins can be used to purchase weapons, armor, and Skill Decals.
- SPLithium (20K) -- A special resource used to craft equipment and strengthen various elements of your Waiting Room (home base).
- Solo Shelter (2) -- A tent-like item that can be used to take quick breaks from gameplay preventing enemy attack while replenishing HP.
- Barbmeat Full Portion (3) -- This full portion of meat replenishes 100 percent of your max HP.
Separately from this freebie, Sony has launched a new promotion for those interested in subscribing to or extending their Plus membership. From now until the end of the month, buying a 12-month subscription through the PlayStation Store will net you an extra three months.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org