PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale delayed one month
Sony mascot fighter to be released on November 20 for the PlayStation 3 and PS Vita; extra time to be used for additional polish and tuning.
We'll begin emailing you updates about %gameName%.
Gamers won't be able to pit Nathan Drake against Fat Princess until November. SuperBot Entertainment president Chan Park today announced on the PlayStation Blog that PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale will miss its previously scheduled October 23 debut, instead landing November 20.
Park said delaying the game for about one month will allow the studio to spend additional time polishing and tuning the fighter. Additionally, the developer said it plans to incorporate feedback from the game's current limited beta.
"While it is our greatest desire to put this game into the hands of our fans as soon as possible, we do not want to do so at the sake of quality," Chan said in a statement.
The closed beta for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale will go public this fall. A specific start date for the public beta has not yet been announced, but PlayStation Plus subscribers will be the first allowed in.
For more on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, check out GameSpot's previous coverage.