Playing Fortnite Trivia On Houseparty Will Unlock A Reward In-Game
Fortnite developer Epic Games has promised all players a reward in-game for answering questions right in Houseparty trivia.
Since Houseparty was acquired by Epic Games last year, it's probably not surprising that the video chat app is now collaborating with Fortnite. In a series of tweets, the Houseparty team announced a new Fortnite trivia deck, while the Fortnite account said that all players would get an in-game reward if there were 20 million correct answers about Fortnite by April 16.
How much do you think you know about Fortnite? 🤔— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) April 10, 2020
Maybe it’s time to quiz you!
Great minds think alike! We just launched a Fortnite deck inside Houseparty’s Trivia game… 👀— Houseparty (@houseparty) April 10, 2020
Want to partner on a challenge?
Sounds good to us!— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) April 10, 2020
We’ll unlock a global reward for all Fortnite players if the Houseparty Fortnite Trivia deck hits 20 million correct answers before April 16 at 11:59PM ET!
The trivia game can be played in the Chrome browser, or by downloading Houseparty for mobile or macOS, and while the app is designed for playing party games and chatting with friends, the trivia game can also be played alone.
Epic Games hasn't given any more information on what kind of reward players can expect if they are successful in the trivia challenge, only that it'll be available globally for all players if the goal is reached.
The trivia challenge ends on April 16 at 11:59 PM ET, and can only be played on the Houseparty app.
- Fortnite Location Guide: Destroy Collector Cases At The Collection (Week 4)
- Fortnite Stark Robot Guide: How To Hack Robots At Stark Industries (Week 4)
- Fortnite Gatherer Locations: Where To Destroy Gatherers (Week 4 Guide)
- Fortnite Update Introduces Iron Man's Stark Industries To The Island
- Epic's Fortnite Ban And Apple/Google Legal Battle, Explained
- Can You Play Fortnite Season 4 On iOS And Android Devices?
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.