PGA Tour 2K23 Gets A Massive Discount, Lowest Price Yet
Save 50% on one of the best golf games on your platform of choice.
PGA Tour 2K23 is currently on sale for an even better price than was offered during Black Friday. You can currently snag the PS5 or Xbox Series X version of the recently released golf sim for only $35. If you're gaming on PS4 or Xbox One, you can pick up a copy for only $30.
This is a phenomenal deal if you’re been waiting for a lower price on 2K’s latest golf game. In GameSpot’s PGA Tour 2K23 review, reviewer Steven Petite praises PGA Tour 2K23’s improved gameplay and new features, saying “PGA Tour 2K23's on-the-course golfing is the best yet, not just in the series, but in the history of the simulation golf genre,” though some of the optional microtransactions can create competitive balance issues when playing online. Still, this is one of the best golf games out there and it features tons of content.
It's easy to recommend PGA Tour 2K23--even at full price--so a 50% off deal is certainly worth taking advantage of.
For more great gaming deals, check out our roundup of the best deals at Best Buy this week. If you're a PC gamer, make sure to take a look at the winter sales at Fanatical and GOG, both of which include thousands of PC game deals.
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- Every Cheap PC Game Bundle You Can Buy Right Now
- Diablo 4 SteelSeries Collection Is Available At Amazon, But You'll Want To Hurry
- Best Zelda Merch: 50 Cool Items, Including Tons Of Tears Of The Kingdom Stuff
- + Show More Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week Links (2)
- Zelda Tears Of The Kingdom Switch OLED Still Available At Select Retailers
- Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom-Themed Apparel Is Available At Amazon
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the conversation