Pet Sematary: Here's What Special Features Are Included On The Home Release
I don't wanna be buried, in a Pet Sematary.
Stephen King's classic horror novel, Pet Sematary, had another big-screen adaptation earlier this year, and in June, it will be available to own. Details for the home release were recently revealed, and there are a few special features on both the digital and physical copies of the movie.
On June 25, Pet Sematary will get a digital release on storefronts like iTunes, Google Play, Vudu, and more. The film will see its 4K, Blu-ray, and DVD release a couple weeks later on July 9. The home releases will contain over 90 minutes of special features.
There are deleted and extended scenes as well as an alternate ending to the film. The home release also contains numerous featurettes about putting the film together and talking about the themes of Pet Sematary and bringing the novel back to the big screen. There are also three videos with the "Night Terrors" label, but there are no indicators as to what those special features are about.
If you're looking to pre-order the movie, digitally or physically, here are some places to pick it up.
- Amazon (4K/Blu-ray)
- Best Buy (4K Steelbook/Blu-ray)
- Vudu (Pre-Order)
- Vudu 2019 & 1989 Bundle (Pre-Order)
- Google Play (Pre-Order)
- iTunes (Pre-Order)
Below, you'll find all the special features solicited for the upcoming June and July home release for Pet Sematary. All these special features are available in all formats for the movie: Digital, 4K, Blu-ray, and DVD.
Pet Sematary Special Features
- Alternate Ending
- Deleted and Extended Scenes
- Night Terrors: Family Haunting Visions (Louis, Rachel, and Ellie)
- The Tale of Timmy Baterman
- Beyond the Deadfall
- Chapter One: Resurrection – Directors, screenwriters and cast discuss bringing this classic back to life
- Chapter Two: The Final Resting Place—A deeper look into finding the right location for the terror to unfold
- Chapter Three: The Road to Sorrow— Inside the film’s tragic themes and creating the iconic cat “Church”
- Chapter Four: Death Comes home—Unearth the creepy elements behind the climax and final scenes of the film
Some links to supporting retailers are automatically made into affiliate links, and GameSpot may receive a small share of those sales.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com