Persona 4 Dancing All Night Coming to Europe Without Delay
The usual Japan and North America to Europe delays won't apply to Atlus' rhythm game.
Persona 4: Dancing All Night will be available in Europe in Fall 2015, publisher NIS America has announced.
Traditionally, Persona games launch in Europe a number of months after their Japanese and North American counterparts, but the story-driven music game will be available around the same time.
Cyberpunk 2077 PS5/Xbox Scarlett Release Is A "Maybe" - GS News Update Top New Games Out For Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC - E3 2019 Fortnite: Week 6 Secret Fortbyte Location Guide | Season 9 Utopia Challenges Fortnite Update Adds Chug Splash And More - GS News Update Rocket League's New DLC Modes Are Loads Of Fun | E3 2019 Alita: Battle Angel - Exclusive Behind The Scenes Trailer Nintendo Switch Game Streaming Is Being Evaluated - GS News Update Apex Legends - Final Day of the Legendary Hunt Fortnite - Chug Splash New Item My Hero Academia - Official Season 4 Second Trailer (Japanese) Cadence of Hyrule Gameplay! A Rhythmic Action-Adventure! Top 5 Workout Songs In Beat Saber
As previously revealed, NIS America will be releasing a limited "Disco Fever Edition" in Europe, along with the standard physical and digital versions. Details on what's included in the Disco Fever Edition can be found below.
- Two Discs Chock Full of Persona 4 Music Remixes: Hear the Persona 4: Dancing All Night soundtrack in all its glory! The two-disc CD set is full of original classics including "Pursuing My True Self," and "Shadow World," new song arrangements including "Heartbeat, Heartbreak" and "Your Affection," remixes by artists including Lotus Juice, TK, and Yuu Miyake, and completely new songs specifically composed for P4D!
- Last Night a Vita Pouch Saved My Life: Protect your PS Vita in this custom P4D enameled pouch with a full color P4D design featuring Teddie in all his Elvis-esque jumpsuit glory on one side, and an embossed version of the P4D logo on the reverse. Not for sale in North America, the "Disco Fever" edition is the only way to get the exquisitely detailed pouch.
- Cover Band: Preserve the sanctity of the PS Vita’s display with a form-fitting skin to show off the very essence of P4D! (The skin is designed to fit the most recent model of PS Vita).
- All About that Bear: Never lose your keys or whatever else again with a golden Teddie keychain. Exclusive to North America, the gold (not real gold, of course) keychain comes embossed in the visage of all of Teddie's gloriousness, based on the belt buckle design on his P4D jumpsuit!
- The Whole Package: All the items will come in a large collectible box with custom disco ball art (based on the Japanese Crazy Value Pack version of P4D).
Persona 4: Dancing All Night's story takes place months after Persona 4 Golden, with Rise Kujikawa returning to the world of super-stardom. However, rumours begin to spread about a strange video transporting people into dream worlds once again.
As members of a J-Pop group begin disappearing, players must defeat Shadows in dance battles to solve the mystery and help Rise.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com