The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
PC Game Sale Has Great Discounts On Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath, No Man's Sky, And More
Fanatical is going all-out this month with over 6,000 PC game deals and a free game offer.
Somehow, we're already nearing the end of May, and while the month is bringing longer days and warmer weather, it's also bringing a slew of new digital game deals and free games, which is probably a bigger benefit for those who are still mostly stuck indoors. PC games storefront Fanatical is known for offering blowout sales with thousands of discounts--many of which are on Steam games--and it's back with a new one for May. The May Madness Sale is live now at Fanatical and currently has over 6,000 deals on games as well as a free game offer.
Right now you can snag great discounts on the entire Jackbox Party Pack series, Company of Heroes 2, and even the Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath expansion, which released just this week. The current "Star Deal" is for Syberia 3, which is currently on sale for an impressive $1.49. If you're interested in learning Japanese while you have some extra time on your hands these days, Fanatical also has a brand-new bundle that can help get you started. The Learn Japanese to Survive Complete Pack is available for just $4 (normally about $45) and includes the base game and DLC. This educational RPG has a 9/10 "Very Positive" rating on Steam, so it's worth trying out if you have an interest in the subject. You can also save on several SNK classics, including the Metal Slug and King of the Fighters series.
Spend at least $10 in the sale, and you'll also get a bonus game for free. Right now, Fanatical is giving away State of Mind, a mystery game based on the classic novel.
As always, be sure to double-check the listing for where you can redeem these game keys. Most of them are for Steam, but some of them will be for other launchers; for example, all the Ubisoft titles must be claimed through Uplay. You can see more of our picks from the sale below and see the full collection of game deals at Fanatical. New deals are arriving every day, so keep checking back.
May Madness Sale: The best PC game deals
- Aegis Defenders -- $5 (
- Company of Heroes 2 -- $4.59 (
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night -- $33.49 (
- Civilization VI -- $15.59 (
- Dirt Rally 2.0 -- $29.39 (
- Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition -- $44.09 (
- Garou: Mark of the Wolves -- $5 (
- The Jackbox Party Pack -- $12.49 (
- The Jackbox Party Pack 2 -- $12.49 (
- The Jackbox Party Pack 3 -- $16.24 (
- The Jackbox Party Pack 4 -- $16.24 (
- The Jackbox Party Pack 5 -- $19.49 (
- The Jackbox Party Pack 6 -- $21 (
- Killing Floor 2 -- $9.89 (
- The King of Fighters '97 Global Match -- $2.49 (
- The King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match Final Edition -- $4.94 (
- The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match -- $4.94 (
- The King of Fighters XIII: Steam Edition -- $5 (
- Metal Slug -- $4 (
- Metal Slug 3 -- $4 (
- Metal Slug X -- $4 (
- Metal Slug XX -- $10 (
- Metro Exodus Gold Edition -- $28.59 (
- No Man's Sky -- $30 (
- Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath -- $34 (
- Murder By Numbers -- $10.49 ($15)
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Explorer Edition -- $15 (
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition -- $24 (
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic I & II Pack -- $6.79 (
- Syberia 3 -- $1.49 ($30)
- Valkyria Chronicles 4 Complete Edition -- $15 (
- Void Bastards -- $20.09 (
- XCOM: Chimera Squad -- $9.19 (
Best Deals This Week
- Get $174 Worth Of Steam Games For $15 In New Bundle
- PlayStation Store Kicks Off Huge July PS4 Games Sale
- PS5 Pre-Order Guide: Retail Listings, DualSense Controller Info, And More
- Here's Where You Can Get A Nintendo Switch Lite
- All The Free Game Promotions You Can Claim On PS4, Xbox One, PC, And More
- Best Budget Monitors Under $200 - Cheap Monitors For Working From Home
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org