PC Building Simulator Launches An Esports Expansion Today
Manage a tech budget, deal with sponsors, and build the best gaming PC possible in PC Building Simulator's new esports DLC.
PC Building Simulator is adding new DLC today, with a competitive focus on an esports campaign that will have you building gaming PCs for various esports personalities and teams.
Developer Irregular Corporation says that players will "create, fix and upgrade rigs for professional esports players, and make sure your team rises to the top."
Real-world brands including AMD, Nvidia, NZXT, Razer, and Republic of Gamers will be featured, while eight esports teams and five games will also be featured in the new campaign mode that will take you approximately 12 hours to complete.
Players will start from the bottom and work their way up to esports glory, switching between the demands of their team, sponsors, and their manager while also keeping an eye on their budget as match day draws ever closer.
Should the gaming PCs you put together manage to help propel your team to victory, the offers will come pouring in and you'll soon be tinkering on bleeding edge PCs in an upgraded workshop.
You can even jump ship to a rival team, if you feel like accepting their offer. PC Building Simulator will be on sale at 50% off until August 8 on PC as part of the Steam Midweek Madness sale.
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- Walmart Black Friday Early Deals Available Now: Check Out The Best Discounts
- Series X Restock Tracker
- Nintendo Switch OLED Preorders: Check Stock At GameStop, Best Buy, Walmart, And More
- Nintendo Switch Black Friday Game Deals Announced: Zelda, Mario, Fire Emblem, And More
- B2G1 Free Sale At Amazon: Call Of Duty Vanguard, Guardians Of The Galaxy, And More
- Dead By Daylight Is Free At The Epic Games Store
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.