PC Building Simulator Launches An Esports Expansion Today
Manage a tech budget, deal with sponsors, and build the best gaming PC possible in PC Building Simulator's new esports DLC.
PC Building Simulator is adding new DLC today, with a competitive focus on an esports campaign that will have you building gaming PCs for various esports personalities and teams.
Developer Irregular Corporation says that players will "create, fix and upgrade rigs for professional esports players, and make sure your team rises to the top."
Real-world brands including AMD, Nvidia, NZXT, Razer, and Republic of Gamers will be featured, while eight esports teams and five games will also be featured in the new campaign mode that will take you approximately 12 hours to complete.
Players will start from the bottom and work their way up to esports glory, switching between the demands of their team, sponsors, and their manager while also keeping an eye on their budget as match day draws ever closer.
Should the gaming PCs you put together manage to help propel your team to victory, the offers will come pouring in and you'll soon be tinkering on bleeding edge PCs in an upgraded workshop.
You can even jump ship to a rival team, if you feel like accepting their offer. PC Building Simulator will be on sale at 50% off until August 8 on PC as part of the Steam Midweek Madness sale.
Best Deals This Week
- Luigi's Mansion 3 For $42, Cuphead For $16, And More Great Deals In Latest Switch eShop Sale
- Huge Star Wars Sale At GameStop Is Live: Black Series Action Figures, Funko Pops, And More
- Madden NFL 21 Gets Release Week Discount
- PSA: These Big PS5 Games Are $10 Off Right Now, In A Roundabout Way
- Here's Where You Can Get A Nintendo Switch Lite
- All The Free Game Promotions You Can Claim On PS4, Xbox One, PC, And More
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.