November Xbox Game Pass Includes Destiny 2: Beyond Light, Halo 4, River City Girls, And More.
With many titles coming to Xbox's gaming subscription service and the release of Xbox Series X/S, it's a great month for Xbox players.
Xbox Game Pass is getting a lot of games in November. Totaling 11 titles, the new additions include Destiny 2: Beyond Light, Final Fantasy VIII Remastered, Halo MCC: Halo 4, River City Girls, and more. Not all will be available on all platforms included in Xbox Game Pass--Android, console, and PC--and nor will the games be made available at the same time. Below is a full list of new titles announced so far for November's Xbox Game Pass, as well as what platforms you can find them on and what their arrival date will be.
Additionally, if you have the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, EA Play is available now. EA Play will be available on December 15 for those who have the PC edition of Xbox Game Pass. The fold-in of EA Play will make available over 60 EA games, and standout titles include FIFA 20, Titanfall 2, Mass Effect, and The Sims.
All games coming to Xbox Game Pass in November:
- Gears Tactics (Android & console)--Nov 9
- Destiny 2: Beyond Light (Android & console)--Nov 10
- Planet Coaster: Console Edition (Android & console)--Nov 10
- Tetris Effect: Connected (console & PC)--Nov 12
- Final Fantasy VIII Remastered (console & PC)--Nov 12
- Gonner2 (Android)--Nov 12
- Streets of Rogue (PC)--Nov 12
- Ark: Survival Evolved: Explorer’s Edition (Android, console & PC)--Nov 17
- Halo MCC: Halo 4 (PC)--Nov 17
- River City Girls (Android, console & PC)--Nov 19
- Star Renegades (Android & console)--Nov 19
All games leaving Xbox Game Pass on November 16:
- Darksiders III (console & PC)
- Munchkin (console & PC)
- The Talos Principle (console & PC)
- Tracks: The Train Set Game (console & PC)
Microsoft also recently announced that it is partnering with Disney+ to offer a perk to Xbox Ultimate Game Pass subscribers. Members will get a free 30-day subscription to Disney+, but it is an offer only available to new subscribers.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.