No Man's Sky Update Opens Up Its New Vehicles To All Planets
Access to land vehicles opens up.
No Man's Sky recently received its second major update, and Hello Games is already releasing another patch to expand on its most significant addition.
Last week's update introduced land-based Exocraft vehicles, but it restricted their use to whatever you had designated as your home planet. That's changing to allow Exocraft Geobays to be built on any planet, which means these vehicles can be taken out for a ride wherever a Geobay is built.
Additionally, tracking down a Geobay should become easier, as you can see a marker on the HUD that directs you to one.
The remainder of the patch, which is due out "soon," focuses on fixing bugs and ensuring things work properly. You can see the full patch notes below.
No Man's Sky 1.22 Update Patch Notes
- HUD markers have been added to allow you to easily navigate back to an Exocraft Geobay
- Fixed a bug that caused vehicle weapons and mining lasers not to drain charge
- Fixed an issue which could cause the Starship cockpit to vanish when exiting
- Fixed some freighter door texture issues
- Fixed a rare crash when scanning from a vehicle
- Fixed a rare crash when feeding creatures
- Fixed an issue which caused weapons to miss-fire when using Plasma Launcher
- During warp the quick menu now hides properly as intended
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org