The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Nintendo Switch New Year Sale Ends Tomorrow: See The Best Deals To Snag Before It Ends
You can save big on first-party Switch games like Super Mario Maker 2 and more to celebrate the new year.
Though we're already a couple weeks into 2021, Nintendo is hosting its New Year Sale on the Switch eShop. If you're in need of some new Nintendo Switch games, the sale includes a bevy of stellar titles, including some first-party hits like Super Mario Maker 2 and Yoshi's Crafted World. The Switch eShop's New Year Sale runs through January 21, so you now have only one more day to take advantage of the deals. Other major retailers such as Amazon, Best Buy, and GameStop are also hosting the New Year Sale, so you can purchase digital codes for select titles from your preferred retailer as well.
See Nintendo Switch New Year Sale at:
Notably, the New Year Sale is one of the rare sales that features discounts on first-party Switch games. Super Mario Maker 2, Yoshi's Crafted World, Splatoon 2, Kirby Star Allies, and Arms are all on sale for $42 each. You can also snag Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker for $28, which is the best price we've seen for the charming platform-puzzler in a while.
One of the most underrated Switch games of 2020 is on sale for a fantastic price, too. Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics is slashed to $28, down from $40. The compilation includes classic card and parlor games such as chess, checkers, Blackjack, and Solitaire as well as billiards, air hockey, and darts.
A bunch of great third-party games released in 2020 for Switch are steeply discounted during the New Year Sale. Control's Ultimate edition, which is streamed through the cloud, is down to $28. The excellent platformer Ori and the Will of the Wisps is $25.49, and the charming open-world adventure Immortals Fenyx Rising is down to $40.
You can check out the full New Year Sale on the Nintendo Switch eShop and see our picks below.
Best Nintendo Switch eShop deals
- Arms -- $42 (
- Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 -- $9.74 (
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker -- $28 (
- Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics -- $28 (
- Control: Ultimate edition -- $28 (
- Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King -- $12 (
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive edition -- $35 (
- Fuser -- $39.59 (
- Good Job -- $14 (
- Hotline Miami Collection -- $12.49 (
- Immortals Fenyx Rising -- $40 (
- Kirby Star Allies -- $42 (
- Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection -- $19.79 (
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps -- $25.49 (
- Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 -- $30 (
- Splatoon 2 -- $42 (
- Super Mario Maker 2 -- $42 (
- Yoshi's Crafted World -- $42 (
Best Deals And Sales This Week
- Today's Best Deals: Note 20 Ultra For $925, Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate For $35, And More
- Pokemon Switch Games And Merch On Sale For 25th Anniversary
- Samsung Week At Amazon: Best Deals On 4K TVs, Gaming Monitors, And More
- New Horizon Forbidden West Merch Is Here To Tide Us Over Until Its Release
- Xbox Games With Gold Free Games For March 2021 Revealed
- New PS5/PS4 Sale Discounts Cuphead, Spiritfarer, And More Great Indies
- Mortal Kombat Legacy Arcade1Up Cabinet Up For Preorder Now
- Ratchet & Clank Goes Free Next Week As Sony Rolls Out More Play At Home Freebies
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.