The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Nintendo Switch Eshop Black Friday 2019 Sales Set For Europe
European Switch owners can save big.
Nintendo has revealed what it's putting on sale for Black Friday on its digital Eshop store in Europe. The list includes some great discounts on several big Nintendo Switch games. The sale is live now and will continue through December 1. Meanwhile, North America's Black Friday Switch Eshop sale is now live, offering its own discounts on a variety of games (including some for 3DS).
The sale includes discounts on big first-party games like The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Odyssey, among others. The biggest discount is to Dragon Ball FighterZ, which is a whopping 70% off. Nintendo Switch Online members can also claim 20% off Nintendo Entertainment System Controllers from the My Nintendo Store.
Best Christmas Deals
Nintendo of America has not announced its own Black Friday deals yet, but we expect a similar sale to come to North America. Check below for some highlights of the coming discounts. For more Nintendo Switch deals, check out our best Nintendo Black Friday first-party deals and top picks for Switch game deals.
- Super Mario Odyssey - 30% off
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 30% off
- Cadence of Hyrule - 30% off
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe - 30% off
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 - 30% off
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - 30% off
- FIFA 20 Legacy Edition - 30% off
- Dark Souls Remastered - 40% off
- Wolfenstein Youngblood - 50% off
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - 50% off
- Dragon Ball FighterZ - 70% off
More Black Friday 2019 Deals
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com